Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Going Nude..

I'm thinking of breaking up with my AMEX card. It calls to me like a secret lover whispering sensual irresistible words like "I can give you what you want".  I can resist his temptations most of the time, but not tonight. Normally, I prefer online shopping over physical shopping (with the exception of SurLaTable and Williams and Sonoma) but I have never bought a pair of shoes online. That's like one of those things you always want to try on right? But...innocently I googled Nude Pumps and suddenly, OMG! there they were. A beautiful pair of Marc Jacob pumps in nude, a four inch stiletto heel and.... bonus...platforms.  YES!

Yeah I know, I had you at nude and lost you at heel but come back, the best part is that they are patent leather, and like any Mexican worth their salt, I love patent leather. I have looked for nude shoes everywhere and have failed miserably, but tonight, the stars were in perfect alignment, the harvest moon shone down on me from above; and with the old man fast asleep on the sofa and never the wiser, I could not resist and I ordered them. Now I just have to slip the kid five bucks to watch for the UPS guy and stash the goods. Mike says I cannot possibly need another pair of pumps, but what does he know anyway. At least they're not another pair of black pumps.

I guess now is as good a time as any to confess that I found the Red Hot Chili Pepper Cowboy Boots I have been wanting.  Overstock.com is an awesome place. I did not buy them yet, not sure I'm gonna, but they sure are cute.

Update on the hair extensions:

Underestimated the work involved, so now I gotta spend more time on my hair. You may not know this about me, but the less time I am in front of a mirror, the happier I am.  Pre-extensions, I could be showered, dressed and have the war-paint on in less than 30 minutes. Yeah I know, this explains alot about my appearance.   I will keep you posted on the hair extensions. They may be gone sooner than later.

Goodnight. Thanks for reading. 

1 comment:

  1. You r amazing.....I love it writing....can't wait to read tomorrows!!...nighty nite.

    ReplyDelete